The Julie/Julia Project

The week seems to be book themed. Today I remembered about the Julie / Julia Project and the resultant book: Julie & Julia. It was a blog that I loved when it was new and still enjoy occasionally even though it's been retired.

Julie Powell was the first food blogger that broke through with a book deal. Well, good for her!

I know of 3 so far. I'm pretty certain I won't ever be on that list.

And! It's soon available in paperback [Sep 2006]

Update [ 7 junio]; She currently has a blog too.

1 comment:

M said...

This is a great book. It inspired me not only to try new recipes more often...though mostly Martha's and Betty's, haven't tried any of Julia's. It also inspired me to start my own blog. I would recommend the Julia Julia book to anyone. It's funny, thought provoking, and an easy read. I hope Julie writes a follow up.