Pizzeria Positano: Paris



Next time you're in Paris, France, try this one out. As far as I'm concerned the best pizza in Paris. Hand made, wood oven, small place, great atmosphere. Seemingly authentic.
It's in the 6th - 15, rue des Canettes. Metro Station: Mabillon, Saint-Germain-des-Prés, or Saint-Sulpice [my preference is St. Suplice]. I don't think they take reservations and it's usually pretty busy so be prepared to be a little bit patient (although I never have had to wait more than 5 minutes for a table at lunch).

And if you're not going to Paris anytime soon you can remember this anyway and recommend it to your friends who do go to Paris.

1 comment:

Shalee said...

Since I don't think I will be in Paris anytime soon I wonder if they deliver...

You made my stomach growl just thinking about a fabulous pizza...