Meme of Three

Inflicted by Shalee

  1. things that scare you

    • electricity
    • really really severe, unprotected, heights / cliffs
    • loneliness

  2. people that make me laugh:

    • Jon Stewart
      (or smile)
    • Peter Sellers
    • Nicole

  3. things I hate the most:

    • hate
    • not a lot else though
    • and not even hate all that much

  4. things I don't understand:

    • religion
    • calculus
    • wimins

  5. things I'm doing right now:

    • cooking
    • blogging
    • drinking tea

  6. things I want to do before I die:

    • eat durian
    • [not for family viewing]
    • live

  7. things I can do:

    • program a computer
    • cook
    • be happy by myself

  8. ways to describe my personality:

    • dry
    • funny (kind of contradicts the first one though)
    • irritable

  9. things I cannot do:

    • hmm

  10. things I think you should listen to:

    • country music (but... really listen)
    • the other point of view
    • LeAnne Rimes / The Beatles

  11. things you should not listen to:

    • your parents
    • siblings
    • the voice in your head

  12. things I'd like to learn:

    • Japanese
    • tolerance for bad driving
    • -

  13. favorite foods:

    • a really good steak
    • foie gras
    • pizza

  14. beverages I drink regularly:

    • wine
    • beer
    • milk

  15. three persons to tag:

    • nope; that's not going to happen

1 comment:

Shalee said...

Inflicted, huh? Well, it seems that you recovered quite nicely. I agree with #10 and #13 (well steak and pizza anyway. You've got to convince me of the fois gras.) #15 is no surprise at all!

And your #6 really has me wondering... Perhaps it's best if you keep that one to yourself for now...