31. Best Resolution you wish you'd stuck with ‘09

Resolution you wish you'd stuck with. (You know, there's always next year...)

I didn’t make any resolutions last year and I won’t this year.  I like a more day-to-day approach to life. 

But the thing that I’d like to change about me in general is that I would like to be better at getting things done in a timely fashion.  I procrastinate / ignore /avoid / resist things that I don’t like, are unpleasant, or are “difficult” to do.  Sometimes it’s about important stuff that has monetary consequences … the waste, for example, of not paying a bill on time (or a traffic fine) – even though you have the money.  It’s foolish, unnecessary and just plain dumb.  I want to get better at attacking things when they need to be, should be, done – and no later.


Thanks to Gwen Bell for initiating this Best of ‘09 project.

No comments: