A week Later: The Pizza Station

Still no photos.

Well I'm now doing the pizza station. & I Love pizza. Oddly enough they're rectangluar rather than round.

The list:

  • Ham
  • Gorgonzola (cheese), has apple slices and walnuts too
  • Four Cheeses
  • Four Seasons (mushroonms, green peppers, ham, anchovies)
  • Bolognese
  • Shrimp, (has Brie cheese for some unfathomable reason)
  • Spicy Chicken
  • Piorina (thin crusted)
  • Veggies
  • nope, no Hawaiian pizza here.
And now that I have the pizza dough press machine figured out I'm managing to survive the shifts; although apparently because the resto's somewhat less busy in September.

1 comment:

Shalee said...

I'm willing to try them all... well, probably not the shrimp one. Shrimp and pizza: do not the two combine well in my mind.

What? You don't toss the dough by hand? Hmph. Lazy chef... :)