Pizza Style Porridge Oats

Serves 1

You will need:

  • 70g corn flour
  • 30g porridge oats
  • 5 limes
  • 20g port
  • 10ml milk

Instructions:

  1. pre-heat the oven to 200 C
  2. throw the corn flour away
  3. sift the port
  4. melt the port
  5. strain the milk
  6. throw the milk away
  7. sauté the port
  8. discard the porridge oats
  9. barbeque the limes
  10. bake for 40 minutes and serve hot

Yum.


Now, if the above seems a bit odd that’s because it’s from the Random Recipe Generator – which creates a new recipe for you each time you load their page.  Note: It’s not on my own website and might disappear; that’s outside of my control.

I find it to be great fun.  I’m posting it here so I don’t lose the bookmark – and thought you might find it amusing too.

But that brings up what might be an interesting idea.  I could pick a number between 1 and 80,000 and look up a random recipe in the (rather large) recipe database that I have.  Okay, let’s find a random number…and I’ll go reinstall my database software (which broke when I moved to my new machine) and load up the recipes.  Good idea?

3 comments:

Shalee said...

The Girl and I agree that it looks really yummy!

And it is a good idea.

Shalee said...

Umm, this comment was meant for the next post. Sorry. :o)

willson said...

I would hope so!