15. Best Packaging ‘09

Did your headphones come in a sweet case? See a bottle of tea in another country that stood off the shelves?

This is an easy one.   Best packaging… it was the little black dress that she wore.  
Oh, you meant consumer-product packaging; my  mistake; I misunderstood. Hey, I’m not the one making up these questions;  Gwen Bell is. I’m just making up the answers.

It wasn’t a year where I did of lot of consuming. Gwen’s right, good packaging is wonderful to encounter.  I especially like paper/cardboard packaging - - it’s amazing how they can cut it in odd but efficient ways to make things fit together.  
Yes, this is just me typing away random thoughts while I try to think of some good packaging I came across this year.

lbd_front

 

As things stand now… the dress still wins. 

 

 

 

It wasn’t this exact dress.

 

 

 

 

Pic by
Carme

 

 

 

While I was idly thinking about this post I came across  at least two blogs that are all about packaging:

They are great fun to browse through.

No comments: