5. Best Night out ‘09

Did you have a night out with friends or a loved one that rocked your world? Who was there? What was the highlight of the night?

For the first time in ever so long (years) I went to a club in the evening with someone; just to hang out and have a good time (‘twas this spring in Philly).  Coincidentally it was with the same person with whom I went out to “a club” the most recent time before this… about 9 years ago.  Correct, I don’t get out much.

There was a couple of drinks, a band, a general ambience of having a night out. What I notice that distinguishes this from any other times I “went out” was the general expectation that there would be danced.

I did dance; and had a good time.

There were other excellent/superiour nights or evenings out but this one was unusual due to the infrequency.

No comments: